FULLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS FROM WEDS 13TH MAY
Following the latest government announcements, we are pleased to advise that Independence Mobility will be back operating as normal from Wednesday 13th May. This means that we will be available to support Occupational Therapists and other healthcare professionals with client assessments where required, and also make equipment deliveries for orders that have been placed during lockdown.
We appreciate that this is a challenging and anxious time for everyone, however, please be assured that safety is our upmost priority for our customers, our therapist contacts and our employees and we will be following government guidelines with regards to safe working.
We will be...
- Wearing appropriate personal protective equipment for all face-to-face customer and therapist contact
- Washing our hands and using hand sanitiser before, during and after every appointment
- Maintaining social distancing measures wherever possible
- Offering remote client assessments to support therapists, providing help and advice via video call or over the phone
- Offering full video assessments where more appropriate
We look forward to working with you all again soon. If you would like to arrange a client assessment in advance of Wednesday, our phone lines are open as normal. Please call us on 0113 2628000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Independence Mobility Team