REMAINING OPEN DURING LOCKDOWN 2.0
Following the announcement that a second national lockdown will commence on Thurs 5th November, we are pleased to advise that Independence Mobility will remain OPEN during the lockdown period. Our team are here to help with mobility equipment advice, assessments, and deliveries, offering support remotely or in person using PPE and observing social distancing guidelines.
We will be...
- Wearing appropriate personal protective equipment for all face-to-face customer and therapist contact
- Washing our hands and using hand sanitiser before, during and after every appointment
- Maintaining social distancing measures wherever possible
- Offering remote client assessments to support therapists, providing help and advice via video call or over the phone
- Offering full video assessments where more appropriate
Please call us on 0113 2628000 or email email@example.com for support and information.
The Independence Mobility Team